Thursday 25 March 2010

Day 4 @ Music

So the first day was pretty awful, not at the studio but the whole general living experience at where I'm staying. But I have to say each day has got better as it's gone along. Not feeling like so much of a new kid now and I'm hacking the weird house I'm staying in. Last night was awesome, well....the football was TERRIBLE!....but I enjoyed the buzz of my first ever real football match, oh and the free food and drink in the box :) Took some crap shots of things like cheese and biscuits and maybe a snippet of footy on my godawful £2 camera just to document it. Didn't make too much of a fool of myself but I suspect work were trying to get me drunk. Also had to explain to the taxi driver what Cornwall was... felt like I was in Spain or summat.
Right, time to start some work. I'll leave you with a link to this amazing book.

No comments:

Post a Comment