Friday 17 December 2010

Good Morning

Or should I say afternoon. ONE WEEK UNTIL XMAS!!! I haven't done ANY xmas shopping yet and I must say I'm panicking. Really not looking forward to fighting my way through crowds of frantic shoppers and this snow looks like any online shopping will be delayed. Oh dear. That's just me all over though - last minute.

Been looking at the work of Carl Kleiner today. I think I'd definitely put him up there for one of my favourite still life photographers. This photo below is taken from his diary and although it's by far not his best work, it evokes a sense of nostalgia I can't quite put my finger on. Takes me back to a time roughly before I entered double digits and there wasn't a care in the world besides having to go to school. Know what I mean? Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment