Sunday 16 May 2010

Dear blogspot diary,

I feel rough today. Every part of me aches and I can't concentrate on anything. blahhhh. I don't feel depressed though, just mildly somber and calm. It's quite nice in a wierd way.
I no longer have a nice iphone now because the screen smashed so I've got some crap samsung from asda. The iphone was free in the first place and I felt well cool because it's the only bit of fancy technology I've owned that wasn't about 10 years out of date. So I kind of became reliant on it to check email, post blogs and pictures etc. Especially because I'm one of the only people I know that doesn't own a laptop. (I'm on a rented one at the minute.)
I wish you didn't have to kiss so much ass in design. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE design. (I can't even concentrate writing this keep feeling all flustered, uhh.) Yeh, it just feels like...uhh i dont know i feel a bit sick to be honest and feel like expressing my unimportant opinions but physically cannot. I'm also trying to have a conversation with my little brother about love. It's all quite draining.
I don't really know where I want to work yet. Well I do. They are just long shots :) still gonna try though. But you never know, the work can be nice but in reality the company can be full of dickheads and I'd hate that. To be honest I've been having more fun at the moment working for our imaginary company 'Gingerbread.' I think that's because we all get on though and it's just a taster or what an amazing company could be like. Total fun and freedom. Wait. Is there such thing? All of this sounds like I hate design but I don't. I just want to have all the resources to create some wonderful things. By elbows hurt. Excited about the prospect of moving to a graveyard. I don't care if you don't know what I'm talking about. Who on earth got famous from a blog anyway, Perez?

No comments:

Post a Comment