Monday 28 June 2010

Goodbye.

So I passed my degree with a better grade than I thought I might get. I am happy about that and celebrations were fun. But now it's time to say goodbye to 3 years of my life at Falmouth and coincidently a 3 and a bit year relationship. I have never liked goodbyes, especially when they could have been prevented. Even worse when you still love that person or place. It is agonising to accept that their love (or lack of it) couldn't prevent the terrible way things turned out and it is even harder to not be bitter about it when you did all you could to make it work. I only wished that the upper didn't have to conclude with a downer, so I could look forward to the future with someone to share it with.

If only I could let go as easily as you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment