Friday 7 January 2011

First week of January

So it doesn't feel like a fresh start at the minute. Could of done with a little more holiday but y'know. I kind of don't have any new years resolutions either which is probably why I don't feel all ready about tackling 2011. It's a bit late to recap my new year but I had a lovely time visiting friends in Falmouth. I also got myself a new car 2 days ago (a modernish one which means heating and a cd player, oh yes!!) and a new phone so 2011 is the year of technology for me! I'm rather excited about spending the left over money from my car...I've been told I don't need one but I'm probably going to spend my money on a Canon 7d. (eeee!) Naughty I know but I consider it to be a good investment. Maybe.

I think I ought to make up some resolutions right now to keep me focused. Actually it's more of a to-do list.

1) Push my creative boundaries and still do my own thing on the side.
2) Take more photos. (as per usual)
3) Keep being positive and be nice to people.
4) Save some pennies (this one can wait)
5) Get a tan.
6) Spend time with family and acknowledge my dogs more.
7) Go to bed early. Wake up early.
8) Try new things.

One thing I've been happy with myself about in the last few months is my decrease in procrastination. Heck I'm still really bad for it (note to self-blogging IS NOT working *ahem*) but I've been getting better at doing things I say I'm going to do. So on that note, I'm going. Hasta luego amigos. x

No comments:

Post a Comment