Wednesday 20 July 2011

Some little blogaliscious presents

Herrrrrowwww blog readers! This week has been a very busy one for myself work wise, hence the lack of posts. Any spare time I've had has been spent testing out the new 3D GoPro Hero system which is pretty wicked or eating wine and cheese and playing Doh-Nutters and ping pong. I thought I'd share with you my 4 favourite 'likes' of the week. One's a song/music video, one's some fresh garms (literally), one's my fav ad  at the minute and the last is a fab website to trip you out and waste a lot of time on!

I WANT THIS T-SHIRT BADLY.
























Ok so the ad I'm loving is done by one of my favourite agencies...Mother. No explanation needed, it's just fucking good.



This website! http://neave.com/strobe/ Stare at this for a good few mins then take a look at the walls!


And finally....I'm totally loving Blood Orange, Dev Hynes' (Lightspeed Champion/Test Icicles) new project. Had a listen and most of it is all pretty sweet and I like it better than his other stuff. Check out this hipster vid! (Thanks to Ste Beeston)

No comments:

Post a Comment