Monday 19 September 2011

MIKE THE BIKE!

At the weekend I bought myself a new bike! I haven't had a (working) bike since I was about 10 so I felt like a kid at Christmas when I got it home. (That reminds me of a memory that makes me chuckle...the year I had my first bike without stabilisers was also the year my brothers received bikes too. It was Christmas day and we ran into the kitchen where 3 shiny new bikes were waiting for our extremely delighted younger selves. Ben, my brother, straight away sat on his bike in excitement only to be told that the lovely purple bike he was sitting on was in fact MINE and his was the red and yellow one next to it. Hahahhahaha GUTTED BEN.)

Anyway...I'd been looking for a nice second hand bike for agessss so when I saw this one outside the bike shop I snapped it up. I've only been on it twice though because I've been a busy bee and haven't had chance to ride it but hopefully tonight it'll get a proper thrashing, ha!

It's soooo blooodyy cute, I love it! (I got flies in my mouth riding along the canal on Saturday because  I was so smiley!)

No comments:

Post a Comment