Tuesday 6 December 2011

Christmas festivities

Hello.
So it's the last month of 2011 and I'm into day 6 of my Thorntons advent calendar. It's great that some of you still actually read this especially with my lack of posts in the past week so for that I say thank you. :)

Ok so for some news. Firstly, BIG congratulations to my younger brother Ben for making it into the top 10 finalists of the Redbull Canimation competition! He's in the student stop motion category and if he wins it he'll be doing an internship at Aardman. Fingers crossed! Huge thanks go out to everyone who voted for him. (You can watch his entry if you go back onto my previous posts.)

Last week me and Jenny were doing a bit of reporting for the staff xmas party. It's top secret though so I can't tell you what we're doing but here's a sneak peek.




















Yesterday I went Christmas tree shopping but sadly no luck. These robot wolves were all warm though!!!



This week I'll hopefully be going on a test shoot involving lots of UV paint! Fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment