Wednesday 29 February 2012

Try new things

I'm not one for routine me. It tends to get me down sometimes so I like mixing it up whenever I can even if it's just something tiny. Like cleaning your teeth with hot water. Mmmm. The other day I ate my cereal whilst in the bath. THAT WAS FUN! Weird. But an enjoyable experience. Kills time too. Maybe it's the sensation of cold milk going into a warm body.

Another new thing that happened but not through my own choice was waking up in the middle of the night literally sobbing my eyes out. Rog was like 'what's wrong!?' I had really horrible dreams' I blurted out and then preceded to tell Rog these ridiculously unsad nightmares. 'Is that it?' In the morning Rog says 'I know why you were crying...because you drank GIN last night mwhahaha!' I never drink gin. I thought I'd try it out for the evening. But now I know to avoid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment