Tuesday 10 April 2012

Easter

Despite the shit weather I've had a rather lovely Easter weekend. On Good Friday a few of us cycled into town for coffee where we met up with an old housemate. We played ping pong at the Lord Clifden then went to see his new flat where we had a bit of a play fight on his balcony with his boxing gloves. Very fun! That evening we had another party and played Ring of Fire for Dave's birthday. I've ate some amazing food this weekend too. Homemade paella with with squid, clams, chicken and chorizo. A good old english breakfast. Steak and fries with pepper sauce and onion rings. Nandos with amazing macho peas. Cinema popcorn whilst watching Titanic 3D. A homemade beef stew with crusty bread. Last night Rog made cajun chicken kebab skewers with roasted vegetables and homemade garlic bread. I also made dairy milk cornflake cakes and strawberry souffle but that sunk as soon as I took it out the oven :( And this morning I had american pankcakes with strawberries and golden syrup! My my my! I'm making myself hungry again!

I've got the whole week off and I'm up in Nottingham visiting my brother. Wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment