Sunday 24 August 2008

Expired Fujicolor & Cheapo Vivitar

Sunday 24th August...
I threw a right tantrum today. I asked my brother to pick up my photos making him PROMISE not to look at them. Not because there was anything I didn't want him to look at but because they are the only thing I have to look forward to during this dull summer.Well anyway, he comes back and hands them to me adding 'they're crap photos'. I may have overreacted at this point by swearing at him, slamming my bedroom door as hard as I could and finally crying. I think I even gave him a really pathetic punch. I must of looked a right psycho infront of his girlfriend especially as I was still in my pyjamas at 4pm. It's rather funny looking back at it now. My mum even came in and was like 'Are you O.K?'
OF COURSE I'M NOT O.K! IT'S THE EQUIVALENT OF OPENING MY POST OR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS THEN RESEALING THEM! 
I should have punched him in the face for it actually. 
Oh well. Here is what all the non commotion was about...







No comments:

Post a Comment