Thursday 28 August 2008

Thursday 28th August

Today I got up too early for myself and went driving around with Silas to look for anywhere remotely interesting to photograph. Found this not so secret abandoned house. Might have to return there. (Polaroids taken by Silas)
Went to Klick to pick up my black&white photos I've been waiting over 2 weeks for. Didn't have them did they. FUCKIN CUNTS. Don't ever use Klick. If they've lost them....well...I'll just have to resort to something well immature like going up to the shop at night in a balaclava and egging them. Yeh you heard. 
   Speaking of eggs, we went and visited Eggy at work. Building his boats on the good ol' canal. He gave us the grand tour and I took a couple of pics but nothing special. After all that I went home and noticed that my exhaust was hanging off my car. Greatttttttt. More super good news! Did I mention I have work at Costcutters laters.... I think the only way I could possibly be cheered up was if someone bought me the new red patent Supra Skytops :)
  There has been a highlight of this lovely Thursday though. My Pentax P30 (camera I used for my summer 07 pics) is fixed and I forgot there was a half used film from it. These were taken in Cornwall and Paris. Oo la la...


No comments:

Post a Comment