Tuesday 20 April 2010

SUFFOLK ANGLICAN CHURCHES (an apology)

Good morning my blog readers.

The other day I had an email from a guy telling me off about an image I had used on my blog without correctly crediting it. I just grabbed any image of the Kodak camera I was talking about off google without giving a second thought so Richie Wisbey @flickr, I am very sorry. 

In the mean time, why don't you check out the blog of the guy that gave me a warning... it's well good it tells you where to find every church in Suffolk or something and even how to get there with your Sat Nav.

http://suffolkanglicanchurches.blogspot.com/

P.S. I think Richie Wisbey and the church guy are the same people.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Keep it up Casey. I rank you the most entertaining blogkid in the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha cheers James! I don't see you following my blog though, tut tut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t use Blogspot, I follow the old fashioned way.

    ReplyDelete