Sunday 11 April 2010

Well, well, well...

Been slacking a bit on the old blogging. Not gonna talk much about the whole Ed T exhibition thing because it turned out to be guest list only and we ent cool enufz. Never liked him much anyway. (Joking, I'm sorry I love you really Ed and I won't hold it against you) But besides that London was quite enjoyable for once. Ate some nice food, drank some tequila, walked past Pete Doherty and that gay hairdresser from 'Ten Years Younger' and sat through the worst comedy show I've been to in my life. Infact, it was my first ever comedy show I've been to in my life so that didn't do much good. The host was definitely a paedophile. Probably the best part of the brief London trip was finally getting the Nikes I have been trying to get for ages in my size. Wooo! 





No comments:

Post a Comment