Monday 12 July 2010

Transatlanticism

I haven't blogged anything good for a while. In fact, I haven't blogged ANYTHING in a while. But today I remembered something that got me inspired many years ago. And it made me happy again. On Saturday I shall be attending the Creators Project and I'm rather lookin forward to it now, especially when I'm going with 3 of my favourite friends. I'm looking forward to Onedotzero, United Visual Artists, Kele from Bloc Party and Spike Jonze!

Spike Jonze got me thinking about my favourite skate film he helped produce: Super Champion Funzone. I know he's made other amazing skate vids but the reason why I love SCFZ is because it makes you want to live! It's so inspirational and the Fourstar team are sick. It's the reason why I love the Gonz so much. I've watched it over and over but then I kind of forgot it and forgot how it changed my life. So I'm gonna dig it out and watch it and fall in love with it all over again. And if you HAVE seen it and don't rate it, well then you're just heartless.

THIS SONG FROM IT MAKES ME HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment