Wednesday 21 July 2010

Yesterday

So I'm enjoying my brief time in London purely because of good company. Saw John Snow in the Salvation Army headquarters café. Chilled with him for a bit. Joke! Did have a prime spot to drop an apple on his head from a balcony above, would of made a sweet picture but I was too much of a faggit, he scares me.
















Went to the Tate after as I hadn't been in a good few years. Was cool to see paintings I've always liked in the flesh. I expected Dali's Narcissus painting to be much bigger. Fell asleep on the grass outside that for like an hour. Bussed it to Clapham Green or wherever, met Charlottes friend, ate a tasty burger, bussed it some more to Peckham Plex and bought tickets to Toy Story 3 in 3d! While we were waiting we got let into this carpark/gallery where we stood on the roof, drank beer, admired the view of London and watched how our spit fell off the side.

Toy Story was ace!!! Didn't expect it to be that good but everyone in the cinema was laughing, it was even a tad emotional at the end and it even got a little applause!

Had a really nice day yesterday and looking forward to today :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment