Monday 27 September 2010

London Fashion Weekend

was shit! What a pile of rubbish. Now I'm sure Fashion Week was much more exciting, I'm sure they didn't show the same trollop to the celabrrrities, but the stuff there was worse than market day down Nuneaton. There were a couple of good stands, I saw a lovely sheepskin coat that cost £250 but the majority was drab. Oh well, maybe all the good stuff had gone, I wouldn't know as didn't even stick around for the catwalk and just went shopping on Oxford Street instead! :) The goody bag from LFW was alright...included a sample of Chambord, Elizabeth Arden night cream, Label.M curl spray, a sharpie, some cereal? and a few other less memorable items. Ok so I won't be completely negative...the free Jacques cider was actually delicious and I might become a regular drinker from now on. But yes. Monday morning reviews. Tea ONE sugar. I'm cutting down. Rain & Optimism.

No comments:

Post a Comment