Saturday 20 August 2011

Saturday morning

Ahhh the comfort of blogging from my own bed, slightly hungover on a Saturday morning. God I'm sad! :) I do try and update this regularly though and seeing as my last blog posts were about the riots I figured I needed to write about something else.

Some friends of ours moved into their first new flat this week. Now they have the dreaded 'M' word (mortgage, shhhh) and they'll probably be popping out a few babies soon, my boyfriend and I made them a little house warming present to commerate their grownupness. Combining their last names (a la Brangelina) I typeset this cute sign and my boyfriend lasercut it out of steel and powder coated it a homely eggshell white. :P You can't see on the pic but we also added a chain to it so it hangs nicely from their wall. (I should add that if anyone would like a custom made steel sign for a cheap price then let me know!)












My friend Matt came to visit me one lunchtime this week. He's training to be an aircraft technician for the RAF so I don't get to see him very much. In fact, I don't get to see most of my friends very much because they all live in separate places too far away. This makes me sad. :( Anyway, it was great catching up with him, despite tales of his Magaluf holiday and when he left he gave me a present. It was my De La Soul cd he had borrowed yonks ago and was finally returning! But as an extra gift he had gotten me the same t-shirt :D thanks Matt!













No comments:

Post a Comment