Thursday 10 November 2011

I feel weird today

Don't know whether it's because I had a bad sleep but I feel a bit like a shell of a person today, picked up and put in the wrong place. At 2am my iphone scared the hell out of me by the voice control randomly coming on despite being laid flat and untouched on the side of the bed. I turned it off still half asleep and not taking it in but then it woke me up again when I heard it CALLING someone randomly in my contacts.  I then had a bit of a delirious sleep worrying about my my phone calling people and them being able to hear me snore. There doesn't seem to be much help for this problem on the apple forums.

And besides that....yeh. Not with it today. Don't feel here, there or even on this planet. :S Can I feel human again please?

No comments:

Post a Comment