Tuesday 17 January 2012

Please send pick n' mix

I haven't met a person with identical taste in pick n' mix as me which I suppose is a good thing if you go the cinema with them and don't have to share all the best sweets. The day I do though is the day I meet my soulmate! I prefer if those illustrators/photographers etc that send their contact details to me at work sent me these items instead of their business card.

Order of preference:

bubblegum cola bottles
banana mallows
flying saucers
blackberry/raspberry domes
jelly babies
foam strawberries
chocolate peanuts
bon bons
shrimps
rum n raisin fudge
spearmint chews


And extra points for golf ball chuddies.

2 comments:

  1. What about fizzy cherry cola bottles!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cherry ones are good I have to admit but only if they have ran out of red and blue :)

      Delete