Wednesday 11 January 2012

Wed 11th Jan

Good morning world. It was hard to sleep last night because I don't have any curtains and the full moon was beaming through. I saw two foxes run across my garden this morning which was pretty cool. By the time I thought to get my camera they had scarpered but if I had taken a photo it would've had the same eery quality as Peter Sutherlands photographs in 'Buck Shots.'

In other news I have started jogging. LOL. I'm hoping to keep it up because I bought running gear to make me. I really like how other joggers will just say hello to me in the park now. I have been accepted into the jogger secret society! I've even bought some actual running shoes rather than my 50p Nikes just to keep up the facade. I'll update you in the weeks to come.

More news in a nutshell. A short interview with my brother was on a Channel 4 ad break on Monday talking about his Redbull Canimation entry. Sadly I missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment