Tuesday 23 March 2010

Day One. Done.

Last night was not fun. Got lost driving back to the place I'm staying. Hotel weren't serving food. Drove around some dodgy streets and found a Londis that was open. Pizza and supernoodles. Got back. Kitchen without a single thing to cook with, no plates, spoons, working fridge, not even an oven glove to take out a pizza. I've never heard a person snore so loud in my life. Thanks for keeping me awake dickhead. Extremely lonely. Woken up this morning by what sounded like someone pretending to be a dolphin in the bath by constantly rolling around and the squeaking sound of skin on bath echoing into my room. Shit breakfast. Nice reception man though. Had to jumpstart my car. Never had the pleasure of witnessing lads MCin and girls buying vodka, asking how strong it was at half 8 in the morning whilst I was filling up my car. Oh and I hate traffic and I also love moaning. 1 day down and ready to start the second gruelling one. Dario best write me a good bloody story.

No comments:

Post a Comment