Monday 8 March 2010

Its my birthday and I'll do what I waaant to...like bore the hell out of you with this blog!

One of them days today where anything and everything just keeps on coming. I won't go into details but I was that stressed I almost cried tears of anger when the silly canteen lady forgot about the teacake I had ordered about 10 minutes ago leaving them cold and totally not perfection for butter spreading. (Can you see how close to the edge I was!??!*#!onezz!) and to top it off somebody had dropped the mother of farts next to where i was working. (or i think it was an egg sandwhich, who cares i certainly dont.)
Gradually chilled out a little bit anyway.
I had music for the first time in a long time today and it felt like I was born again. I lost my ipod a decade ago, my car doesn't a radio let alone speakers, all I really have is a little ghetto blaster (£4 carboot, bargain!) with a broken tape deck and the ability to listen to chris moyles in the mornings. Well today, I GOT A BATTERY FOR MY MP3 PLAYER! and I was able to listen to tunage all the way home. It was so weird it made my actions feel all cheesy like it was a movie soundtrack to my whole life. When the music got faster I felt like I ought to break into a run or something to fit the film playing along in my head. It was good though.

And now I am just chilling listening to some Cap'n Jazz on this handy rented laptop I have to give back tomorrow waiting to turn 21 in.......1 minute. Can't believe the last thing I did when I was 20 was write this shitty blog post.

1 comment:

  1. do u ever get the feeling you could do the whole 'singing in the rain' type of dance when the music is on?

    ReplyDelete