Wednesday 16 March 2011

Old film (xmas and new years eve)

Here's a couple of pics taken on my old pentax. The first two are at Bev's house when we were picking her up to go to Falmouth for New Year. The car never made the journey so it's probably one of the last pics of it alive before I sold it :( sad times. Needless to say we made it there and back and had a good old laugh. Three of my favourite people right here. Especially loving Dario's football manager coat.

The second two pics were a completely spontaneous night. My friend Charlotte came to visit and I hardly ever get to see her so it was special enough in itself but that night we decided to give our other friend Mike a surprise visit. (He's in a good band y'know click HERE to be infiltrated by this shameless plugging) Anyway, we rang him and he said he was busy having just got back from Leeds and spending family time. But we ignored that and found whatever was lying around in my brothers cupboard (a Bin Laden mask, snorkel, santa hat, Slash wig) and drove 20mph down scary country lanes in the snow and made prank calls and snow angels outside his house. That's true love that is. He came out and we frolicked in the graveyard and pub. The pictures are absolutely rubbish but they tell a story and they'll help me remember good times with good people. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment