Monday 25 October 2010

brrr cold Monday mornings and weekend reviews
















What a long/strange/eventful but non eventful/fun weekend. The clutch in my friend's metro went with all 5 of us coming to a stop at Bristol. Conveniently we broke down near a hugeee Asda where we stocked up on Sambuca and Connect 4 whilst we waited for the breakdown recovery. The AA guy was a 68 year old devonshire boy who told us his name was 'Sid Leg-end.' It was gonna be a fun journey. He told us some stories but unfortunately for you, what happens in the van, stays in the van. haha I'm joking but we did have a laugh and got merry. I needed a wee but because I wasn't lad and couldn't piss at the side of the road, Sid kindly turned his lights off whilst I had to pee behind a motorway telephone! Noice! When we finally arrived in Falmouth at 4am we thanked Sid and cracked open a bottle of Cava! I then parted ways with my new acquaintances and tipsily headed to Dario's house where he was FAST ASLEEP. Eventually after failing to break in and lobbing his recycling at his bedroom window, Dario finally woke up and let me in...him himself being drunk I think.
















I wake up on an airbed with my sleeping bag pulled up to my face. 'God I'm sooooo coldddd.' I look down and the sleeping bag isn't even covering my body but layed horizontally across my face instead. What an idiot. Dario is kind enough to make me a sausage sandwich whilst I entertain myself fraping him in between morning chat roulette. Get ready, go town. Not even gonna tell you the hoody story. Get a terrible film developed. Grab a Great Shake. Buy stuff to make pancakes but never get round to it. Instead go round Sydney's house, snuggle up on her bed and laugh so much my makeup runs. Finally head out but never made it to the beer fest. Witnessed some wrong stuff in the pub. Saw nice people, watched Iron Man and it was time to wake up again. It was sad to leave so soon. Cue 2 car journeys, 2 trains and a replacement bus service. Literally had just one very expensive day in Falmouth but it was lovely. How come the people you meet at uni end up being your better friends ey?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. "I look down and the sleeping bag isn't even covering my body but layed horizontally across my face instead" - ah ha ha ha! that sounds like me ... you loon.

    ReplyDelete