Friday 29 October 2010

VOTE FOR BECCA!


















Becca Allen, a friend of mine does some lovely design and illustration. She's also interning for 6 months at Puma, lucky bugger! For once I'm asking a big favour for any of you kind enough to VOTE FOR HER T-SHIRT DESIGN for Bombay Bicycle Club. The voting ends on Sunday so please, please, please it only takes ONE CLICK!!! If she gets through I'm sure she'll give you some freebies ;)

Thanks xxx

CLICK ME TO VOTE! :D

P.S. If you fancy checking out Becca's sweet design her website is www.beccaallen.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Aw Casey only just got onto blogger and saw this! Thankyou!! shame i didnt even make it into the top 10 i blatantly dont have many friends haha. There is a Puma/Vice party wed in london are you going xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's alright :) I hate competitions that require popularity on facebook to win. I badly wanna go the Puma party but I've got work so probably not going to be able to take a sicky :( Sure it will be amazing, I love the viral they've got for it atm. I won myself some Puma archives though! Not sure which style yet till they come through the post! ^_^

    ReplyDelete