Wednesday 27 October 2010

Rollercoaster

What a difference a day or two makes. Just over 24 hours ago I was feeling ultra depressed (probably Falmouth comedown). Heck, I even cried at a film! But today, despite oversleeping, my day has started good and so far is continuing that way...touch wood. The postman knocked on my window as I was getting in my car and handed me a pair of free Palladium boots. Then I sang (badly) all the way to work avoiding all the school kid traffic thanks to half term. I've also been working on some better briefs which is more fun than your 'kitchen & bathroom trade ads.' One of which is coming up for concepts for a viral video game. Also given a free lolly off one of the account team who also liked my idea for a different brief I had been set so tis all gravy. Ok, I'll be realistic..I DID have to do a bit of 'cutting-n-sticking' but hey, I strangely like spray mounting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment