Monday 15 November 2010

(dead dogs) I was beginning to think my parents were cruel...

















Today was the 3rd person I heard admit they had never played or heard of 'Dead Dogs.' I was properly shocked as I thought EVERYONE knew it but when I explained to them what it was they just looked perplexed. Basically, it's a game where as a kid you had to lie as still silent as you could. Dead. First one to move/breath/talk is out. (Ok...maybeeeee my parents WERE cruel) I used to love it though and the competitive streak in me used to be like 'yehhhh, I'm so gonna stay the stillest...noone can play as dead as I can....' O, WHAT A FOOL!

















I played it at my 5th birthday party with all my friends and my dad came in and shouted 'Who wants cake!?' My best friend at the time jumps up and shouts 'ME!' and my Dad goes 'Hahaha YOU'RE OUT!'

What.
a.
meany.

No comments:

Post a Comment