Monday 15 November 2010

Monday 15th Nov

Morning/afternoon. Sorry, been slacking on the blogging and also apologies for not sorting my blog layout and hurting your retinas. Friday was pretty cool, went and watched some room sets being built for a photoshoot and also had a sneak peek at the new Aston Martin city car being photographed whilst I was there. Also watched Jackass 3D (twice) which was hilarious, definitely recommend it. Apart from that just a load of sleeping over the weekend. Oh, I watched the Haye vs. Harrison fight. I love boxing but I'm so glad I didn't pay to watch it. Really didn't expect it to be over that quickly!

Learnt a new fact...apparently you shouldn't eat blue cheese if you are allergic to penicillin. I didn't have any severe allergic reaction over the weekend though. Getting prettttty cold the weather is...need a nice new coat I reckon. The German market will be coming up soon, always a treat. I can't wait for Dario to get back from Falmouth so we can make mistletoe flavoured icecream mmm. I've got the sniffles and left my phone at home. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment