Wednesday 24 November 2010

Salem
























There seems to be quite a stir about this band, both good and bad. I'm torn between whether I think they are utter shite or brilliant? Maybe brilliant is a step too far but there is something strangely indulgent about them. I was sat on the tube a few weeks ago drowning everybody out with 'Trapdoor' on my headphones feeling an almost euphoric sense of calm... I'm talking out my arse now. I'm not no gay music blogger pfff



p.s. Out of all the people I've said to take a listen to Salem, I seem to be on my own on this one. :|

p.p.s. Their first ever uk tour dates start tonight:

November
24 Shoreditch Church – London (sold out)
26 Islington Mill – Manchester
27 Nation of Shopkeepers – Leeds
29 Bodega – Nottingham
30 Thekla – Bristol

No comments:

Post a Comment