Monday 29 November 2010

Monday Morning 29th Nov















































I've had a fun weekend. (Despite puking and almost crashing.) Friday was spent filming a model shoot and then getting very drunk at the German Market. I'm really loving the festivities this year. Saturday was a bit of a write off but somehow ended up at the German market, again. Sunday I played a bit of Gran Turismo 5 and got well into it! (I've posted the intro movie to the game below because it's pretty epic although it goes into cheese at the end.) Then I went and helped Jenny for some...err...project for work we are doing. :) More to come about that later! On my freezing drive home my back end skid out down a tiny, icy lane but I managed to stop the car whilst swearing A LOT just before I hit a wall. Heart racing, I couldn't help but laugh at my luck. That go kart practise on GT5 certainly helped. If it takes near death experiences to make me feel alive then I'm screwed!

No comments:

Post a Comment