Thursday 25 November 2010

wizard sleeves

I'm a big Harry Potter fan I'm unashamed to say but watching the new film last night just didn't cut it for me. I never get my hopes up too much if I've read the book version of a film but it was just sooo slow to get going and god help anyone that hadn't read the books with all the 'expecto patronums' and 'expelliarmus' malarki they were throwing about. The plot is much darker than the last with Voldemort and his possee going on a killing spree so maybe the added bit of light humour I thought it lacked would of been inappropriate. I just wanted Ron to get all sulky and say 'piss off' a bit more like the other films. I did have the giggles well bad though at the beginning when there was a scene of Daniel Radcliffe looking really unflattering in a bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment